Horseshoe Cottage Farm 5 Star Gold Luxury Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Tim and Linda Jee welcome you to stay in their lovely family home where you can relax and be thoroughly spoilt in Leicestershire’s, Charnwood Forest.
‘You don’t need to ask for anything because Linda has already thought about it.’ May 2018 PEL-Madrid
Located just 30 yards from the Hallgates entrance to Bradgate Park, an 830 acre deer park and the site of the ancestral home of the ‘nine day Queen’, Lady Jane Grey. Horseshoe Cottage Farm provides environmentally friendly, luxury accommodation, a haven for both business people and pleasure seekers.
Relax and be pampered in a lovely award winning Bed & Breakfast, restored but retaining many of the traditional features of the 200 year old stone farmhouse and barns. A stones throw from the bluebell filled Swithland Woods and Bradgate Park with its ancient deer herds, perfect for a leisurely stroll or a more energetic run or cycle ride. Come home for tea and homemade cake by the fire side or in the pretty cottage garden.
We are proud to have been the only 5 Star Gold B&B in Leicestershire for 15 years.
Local attractions within easy striking distance (less than 1 hour) include:
- Richard III exhibition Leicester
- Bosworth Battlefield Visit the battlefield site where Richard III fought for his life and lost his crown.
- Adjacent to Bradgate Park and Swithland Woods.
- National Trust Stoneywell. Please note that tickets must be pre-booked.
- National Forest
- National Space Centre
- Donington and Mallory Park Race Circuits
- Warwick and Belvoir Castles
- Snibston Discovery Park
- Alton Towers and Drayton Manor Theme Parks
- East Midlands Airport
- The Great Central Steam Railway
- The Peak District
- Loughborough, Oakham, Uppingham,Market Harborough and Melton Mowbray
When you dine out, why not try one of our local eateries, all within four miles: The Curzon Arms, The Griffin Inn , Wheatsheaf, Woodhouse Eaves , Ginos, The Pear Tree, Woodhouse Eaves, The Sapori, The Bluebell, Rothley, The Blacksmiths Arms, Barrow upon Soar, John's House restaurant (one Michelin star) or The Grey Lady ?